Operating & Maintenance
Voltaire Power can perform entire O&M function or individual tasks within the function.
Contact us at: [email protected]
- Develop annual O&M budgets and manage cost control, variances, project cash flows, and project return
- Perform individual tasks such as grass cutting, snow removal, panel cleaning on a schedule or as required
- Supervise daily alerts team and O&M subcontractors to ensure minimal downtime and optimal generation.
- Identify and resolve issues to reconcile the monthly Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable balances; reporting balances to internal stakeholders
- Manage removal and reinstallation of distributed projects while ensuring minimum downtime and impact to project timelines
- Communicate all major project activities to project owners via weekly and monthly reporting.
- Coordinate with 24/7 monitoring center and Operations & Maintenance teams to develop efficient maintenance strategies across rooftop (distributed generation) projects;
- Create Operations Handbook
- Utilize best practice in rooftop solar project construction, land lease management, liability insurance, contracts and risk management;
- Manage turnkey projects from project development to operation and maintenance
- Communicate with ESA, LDC, and other government agencies for smooth implementation of projects
- Conduct post-project analysis of all the processes to improve the cost and quality of project construction
Beginner Solar Kit