This setup allows for 4 strings into the combiner with 2 separate strings out. Specifically designed for the new dual channel MPPT on the transformerless inverters, this configuration will break the Positive and Negative of 2 separate 600VDC strings.
- Nema 4X aluminum enclosure (rust-proof, water-proof, corrosion-resistant)
- See thru deadfront & color coded busbar guards included
- Switch is 100 Amp load break rated or 175 Amps depending on configuration, 600 volt max
- Disconnect has built in shunt trip with positive feedback
- Meets 2011 and 2014 NEC
- (8) fuse holders, (8) 15A/600V fuses and (8) 1/2″ strain reliefs and hole plugs are included
- 5 year warranty